Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Larry Linkler here and as usual, I only have a few minutes and then I've gotta go. I have a credit repair party bus to get on. You should see this group. They are an ornery bunch. At the moment they are outside of my office and tapping on the window. "Come on - hurry up Larry!" they are yelling. OK, let me make this post quick.

The credit repair party bus will be leaving and traveling around the USA on a credit repair relations tour. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry, don't worry - I'll bring my handy credit repair laptop with me and can plug it into the satellite to keep all you credit reporting and FICO fans happy.

Ooops, the credit repair bus driver just walked in... Gotta Go!

Free credit repair tour

1 Comments:

Blogger Short Stories said...

Larry just left and I am going to post this credit restoration in a credit repair minute link for you.

Repair Bad Credit Free and Fast at Do It Yourself Free Credit Repair

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home