Monday, November 06, 2006

Larry Linkler checking in and as usual, I only have a few minutes to type and them wham, bam! I'm on a flight. Incidentally, they hooked up my laptop on this private plane to review credit reports and do credit repair while I am up in the sky - so no time to waste.

Allrighty, where where we? Oh yeah, that's right - I was going to tell you about this bad credit mortgage loan that we turned into a high FICO mortgage loan. The FICO score was somewhere in the low 500 range and we did a rapid rescore and raised it to over 650! These kind of credit repair stories are happening every day with Larry Linkler in his credit repair palace.

Allrighty, that's it for now, gotta catch a flight and review some more credit reports on the plane.

Credit repair should always be free.

1 Comments:

Blogger Short Stories said...

Here is a Mortgage Blog which is also a blog about mortgages.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home